Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Update on the Kalatu Blogging System


Share this post and help spread the love!Update on the Kalatu Blogging System Here s a quick update on the Kalutu Blogging System from my perspective. I was given access to the Beta Version of Kalatu back in late November prior to public release. Although I immediately liked what I saw and saw some massive improvements over the earlier platform. See below to get a LIVE update as of today. I decided not to spend much time on it until: 1) general release; 2) after the planned import facility was made available. (to import all posts from earlier EN blogging system.) 3) I was really tied up on another project and didn t have a lot of time to dig into it back then. I m happy I made that decision. Update on the Kalatu Blogging System Ad have now fully converted to Kalatu.  Last Friday, I ran my import and it went flawlessly. All the posts from my old EN site came over ad did one ones from my custom domain, http://workwithbatman.com That domain now is also re-directed to the new site. Kalat
http://bit.ly/1At8oeE

No comments: