Thursday, August 14, 2008


Completed 100PU W2 D2 today with 48 pushups total and 14 in last set.

My W3 D2 run went great yesterday. Each day is a progressive challenge but as fitness improves a bit with each day as well, it never seems to be insurmountable.

My runs typically run down to Bronte Harbour and back. Bronte is an area on the east side of Oakville, about 20 miles west of Toronto. Originally a fishing village and way back a British Navy post was located in the harbour.

Naturally the Navy is long gone, and the fishing is purely sport fishing for lake trout, bass, and salmon.

I'm not much of a fisherman, but as I'm seeing the lake and harbour each day I'm starting to get the itch.

There also is a very active yacht club both in Bronte and Oakville.

We only moved down to this area a year ago and I'm truly enjoying being by the lake.

On a side note, I've scheduled my PMP exam for Wednesday September 3. That gives me plenty of review time. The Project Management Professional exam is a difficult 4 hour exam, but I'm feeling reasonably confidant now, and no doubt if I stick to my plan, I'll be ready by September.

No comments: