Saturday, September 06, 2008

C25K W6D3
Today and for the next week will feature 25 minute runs following a 5 minute warm up.

I was very pleased with my run today. It was a cooler day @ only 16 degrees and a bit rainy. We're getting a wee bit of the tail end of Hurricane Gustav here today. Nothing much, a few high wind gusts and maybe only an hour of solid rain.

Anyway the run went pretty well. Along with it being my farthest pure running workout to date, it was both my overall fastest, and some of my individual kilometers we're the fastest I've had to date as well.

I've a busy day ahead with about 5 hours of study time scheduled for my PMP exam and a Toronto FC soccer game late this afternoon.

2 comments:

Richard Lemon said...

Congratulations on finishing week 6! welcome to week 7!

Daisy said...

Congrats on week 6 :) Keep it up!